[2 Ways] How to Get Clips from PS4 to iPhone
You may want to transfer a clip from PS4 to iPhone to record and share your excellent operation. Try the two methods about how to get clips from PS4 to iPhone introduced in this guide.
How to get clips from PS4 to iPhone
How would I import clips from PS4 to my iPhone? I’d really like to share some of my SXL clips with great quality but I don’t know where to start or how to save a recording...
- Question from Reddit
Nothing can be more excited for PS4 game lovers to turn failure into victory. If you’re one of them, you may be enthusiastic about screen recording your excellent moves and trophy-winning moment and then sharing them with your friends or posting them to social media.
However, you may find it difficult to share clips on PS4. Here comes this guide, providing you with two ways about how to get clips from PS4 to iPhone so that you can share these clips more conveniently.
Transferring files with USB always promises you a stable and fast experience. It’s highly recommended you try this way if the clips you’d like to transfer are quite large. You can follow the steps below to transfer PS4 clips to a USB drive first, then import these clips to iPhone with a professional transfer tool for iOS devices.
Step 1. Import clips from PS4 to USB drive
1. Plug a supported USB drive into your PS4 > Locate Capture Gallery from Applications > Choose a video.
2. Press the OPTIONS button on your controller > Select Copy to USB Storage > Select your files and select Copy.
Step 2. Transfer video clips from USB to iPhone
To transfer PS4 clips from USB to iPhone, you need the assistant of a computer and a transfer tool called FoneTool to transfer these clips from USB to iPhone directly without compromising the quality of the videos.
In addition, the tool also supports to transfer photos, music among iOS devices and computer. To keep your iPhone videos safe and save the storage space on your iPhone, you can also backup videos to computer by FoneTool.
1. Insert both the USB drive and iPhone to computer > Download and install FoneTool to computer.
2. Click Phone Transfer from homepage > Choose PC to iPhone and click Start Transfer > Click the plus icon to choose clips from USB > Click Open to confirm.
3. Make sure you have added all wanted video clips > You can choose to save the clips to the Videos, Photos, and Music app on iPhone as you like > Click Start Transfer to start.
When it is completed, you can head to the app on your iPhone to check and share it with others.
When you’re searching for ways to share clips from PS4 directly, you may find PS4 offers you two options to share PS4 clips to social media, which are YouTube and Twitter. If you prefer a wireless way to get clips from PS4 to iPhone, you can upload PS4 clips to social media and download them to your iPhone to get them. For better illustration, the following steps are about how to get videos clips from PS4 to iPhone with Twitter.
Step 1. Upload PS4 clips to Twitter
1. On your PS4, go to Home Menu > Settings > Account Management > Choose Link with Other Services.
2. Choose Twitter and sign in with your Twitter account > Then, head to Capture Gallery to select the clip you’d like to save > You’re allowed to do some simple edits here.
3. Finally, select Twitter again > Share to upload it to your Twitter account.
As you can see, you can only upload a single clip to Twitter at a time, you need to repeat the steps above to upload other clips from PS4.
Step 2. Download clips from Twitter to iPhone
1. Visit the site of Twitter and sign in with your account on iPhone > Locate the tweet that contains the clip.
2. Right-click on the video to copy the link/URL of the tweet.
3. Paste the link in the form of twsaver.com, a Twitter video downloader > Press Download button to download to your iPhone.
That’s all for the two ways about how to get clips from PS4 to iPhone with or without USB. If you want to get a lot of clips from PS4 at a time, you can export them to a supported USB drive and transfer them to your iPhone with FoneTool.
You can also upload a single PS4 clip to your social media account and download it to your iPhone. If this guide helps you, please share it with others.