How to Get Your Recently Deleted Pictures Back Effectively
How to get your recently deleted picture back? 4 different but useful solutions have been covered in this post to help you.
Can you recover pictures after recently deleted?
I deleted some pictures with extremely important information on them and I don't know how to recover them. I'm really annoyed because it's so hard to recover deleted pictures. Can anyone help me, I would be extremely grateful.
It is not uncommon for users to encounter a situation like the one described above, where they may have deleted important pictures due to an error, system crash, or other annoying reasons. If you are disturbed by the same issue and would like to know how to get your recently deleted pictures back, then please read this article. Here we have provided you with 4 different effective ways to recover your deleted pictures. You can choose one solution according to the situation you encounter.
How to get your recently deleted pictures back: 4 useful methods
You may look for an easy solution to how to get back your recently deleted pictures. Here are 4 useful methods to recover your deleted pictures without effort.
Method 1. Get deleted pictures from Recycle Bin
How to go to your recently deleted photos? Firstly, if your pictures were recently deleted by accident, then they may not be completely removed. If you encounter the case, your pictures can be found in the Recycle Bin and restored easily. Here is the easy guide to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin:
1. Open the Recycle Bin on your PC, and find your deleted picture to right-click on it. Select Restore on the pop-up menu.
2. After the above, your deleted picture will be recovered to the original location before it was deleted. Just go to the original location to find it.
Method 2. Get deleted pictures via Windows File Recovery
Then you may ask how to get my recently deleted photos back if the Recycle Bin has been emptied, here we will introduce another file recovery software - Windows File Recovery, which can work on systems above Windows 10 2004.
This command-line software can help you restore deleted pictures from your HDD (internal or external drives hard drives), SSD (solid-state drives), and USB flash drive. And all file systems including NTFS, non-NTFS, FAT, ex-FAT, and REFS are supported in it.
Besides, you need to adjust the basic command line winfr source-drive: destination-drive: [/mode] [/switch] according to different situations. Then type in the command lines you need to recover files using command prompt.
If you want to use such a tool, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Microsoft Store to Get Windows File Recovery and install it on your PC.
2. Enter Windows File Recovery in the search blank, then select Run as administrator.
3. Enter commands according to instructions. The command structure is like: winfr source-drive: destination-drive: [/mode] [/switches] [/mode].
For example, if you want to recover deleted Excel files from your E: drive to D: drive, you need to enter the command: winfr E: D: /segment /n *.xlsx
• Note: The source drive and target drive cannot be the same drive.
● Tip: If you feel it is difficult to use Windows File Recovery, such a command line tool without a easy interface, you can try another similar tool - WinfrGUI. It invokes the function of Windows File Recovery but is easy to use. It provides a user-friendly interface and clear guides for you.
Method 3. Get deleted pictures via Windows Backup and Restore
As a built-in tool provided by Windows, Windows Backup and Restore is famous for its functions for data protection from malware, data corruption, etc. You can refer to the following steps to recover deleted pictures with a useful backup.
1. Go to the Windows menu and choose Control Panel > System and Security > Backup and Restore (Windows 7).
2. Select Set up backup to back up your files.
3. Select Back up now to begin it immediately.
4. Once you create a backup in Backup and Restore, you can restore the files in it easily. Just click on the Restore my files button on this page.
Method 4. The easiest way to get deleted pictures back
After looking through the methods above, if you are still asking how do I get recently deleted photos back, here comes the easiest way to get your deleted pictures back - MyRecover, which can help you recover deleted pictures, videos, emails, web pages, Word, Excel, and so on.
MyRecover is a tool compatible with all Windows operating systems including Windows 11/10/8/7. With the help of it, you can recover deleted files from SSD/HDD/NTFS partition easily. Compared with other tools, it has lots of highlights like:
● Recover files quickly: You deleted data can be scanned and recovered at a high speed.
● Keep files original: MyRecover will not change the filename, path, format of your recovered files.
● High recovery rate: The recovery success rate is high. If your files are not corrupted, MyRecover can help you to recover them successfully.
● Combined scanning method: Quick Scan and Deep Scan can find your deleted files and lost files effectively.
Now, let’s see how to get back your recently deleted pictures via MyRecover:
1. Download and install MyRecover on your PC.
2. First, click the partition or disk where your pictures are lost. And click Start Scan to let it be scanned.
3. Then you can see your deleted pictures and other missing files after clicking Quick Scan/Deep Scan automatically.
4. Next, check the scanning result. Select a new location to store your recovered pictures. After that, click on the Recover X files button to begin the recovery task. When it gets finished, you can go to the destination to check.
That’s all about how to get your recently deleted pictures back. We have introduced 4 different solutions to different situations. If your deleted pictures are still in Recovery Bin, just go to recover them easily. If your Recovery Bin is empty, we advise you to use the easiest method - MyRecover.