Free Software to Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
Need software to recover deleted files from recycle bin? This guide will introduce the best free recycle bin recovery software and how to use it to restore deleted files.
Can you recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin?
Recycle Bin is a special folder that temporarily holds deleted files and folders. Everyone makes mistakes, with the recycle bin, we can quickly recover files that have been deleted by mistake. Simply find the deleted files and click the Restore option to put them back to their original location. However, what if you empty the Recycle Bin and then realize that you still need those deleted files?
Well, don’t panic! It’s possible to recover deleted files from recycle bin after empty. If you have turned on the backup function on PC, you can recover permanently deleted files with the Previous Versions. Right-click the partition or the folder that used to contain the deleted files > select Restore previous versions > check and find the deleted files > select the deleted files and click Restore.
If you do not have a backup, then you should rely on data recovery software to recover deleted files from recycle bin. Files deleted from recycle bin can still be recovered. The deleted files are just marked as free space, waiting to be overwritten by new data. You can’t access these files but you can let the data recovery tool help you find them.
Software to recover deleted files from recycle bin
Deleted files can be recovered as long as they are not overwritten with new data. To increase the recovery rate, you’d better stop using your computer as soon as possible. Once the data is overwritten, then the recovery software can't find them either.
So what’s the best data recovery software to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin? MyRecover is recommended here. It’s one professional data recovery software for PC developed by AOMEI, the benchmark of the data recovery industry.
Main features of ADR for Windows
● Supports Data Recovery in Various Situations. System crashes, accidental deletion, virus attacks, disk formatting, etc.
● Supports Any Kind of Disk-based Storage Media. SSD, HDD, USB flash drive, external hard drive, SD card, etc.
● Recover Any Types of Files in Original Format. Documents, texts, pictures, videos, audios, emails, compressed files, etc.
● Highly-Compatible. Supports NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, ReFS in Windows 11/10/8/7. (Compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit OS.)
● High-Speed. With an advanced scan engine and robust data recovery algorithm, ADR for Windows can find and recover deleted or lost data at a very high speed.
With the user-friendly interface, you can complete the data recovery in only a few clicks. You won't be overwhelmed by technical information and difficult-to-understand options.
Recycle bin recovery software free download
Here is the download button for recycle bin data recovery software.
Scanning computers with ADR for Windows is completely free and you can recover data up to 30MB each time. You can first let the tool scan your computer to see if it can find the lost data. If necessary, you can upgrade to Pro version to enjoy unlimited data recovery and get 24/7 Technical support.
How to use software to recover deleted files from recycle bin
It will only take a few minutes to scan the drive and find all deleted files from recycle bin.
1. Launch ADR for Windows on your computer > Select the partition or disk where the deleted data was previously stored > Click Start Scan to begin.
2. The tool will automatically search your computer with Quick Scan and Deep Scan. Quick Scan aims at finding deleted data, while Deep Scan searches for other lost data. As soon as any deleted or lost files are found, the tool will immediately show them in the Scanned files list.
3. You are allow allowed to recover data during the scanning process. So when you see the data you need to recover from the Recycle Bin section, you can select the files and click the Recover button to recover them. Or you can wait for the complete scanning result.
If you need software to recover deleted files from recycle bin, MyRecover is a good choice. It can help you recover missing data effectively, safely, and completely.
PS: If you have a backup, data recovery will be very easy. When you encounter data loss next time, you can get them back quickly from the backup. You can enable the built-in backup features of Windows. In addition, you can let a third-party backup tool like FoneTool help you backup important data the way you like, for example, you can set Schedule Backup Tasks to backup data daily, weekly, or monthly.