How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Google Drive
This tutorial includes 2 efficient solutions to how to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive. Continue reading to get the best choice for yourself.
Can you recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive after 60 days?
“My friend accidentally deleted his photos in Google Drive permanently, is there a way to recover these photos? He lost 500 photos, which are very important to him. But 60 days have passed since he deleted these photos, is there any chance to recover them?”
You may have encountered the same problem as the friend in this case: you have permanently deleted photos or other files from Google Drive, so can you recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive? We have introduced 2 effective ways for you to solve how to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive, please continue reading this article to perform deleted photo recovery.
How to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive: 2 ways
How to restore permanently deleted photos from Google Drive? If you have permanently deleted your photos from Google Drive, then you can't find them from Google Drive's Trash. But don't worry, we have 2 effective solutions for you to recover your lost photos.
Way 1. Use a professional data recovery tool
If you have backed up files to Google Drive, the best way to recover deleted photos from Google Drive is to use an easy recovery tool in the local drive.
This method only requires several seconds or minutes to recover your deleted photos. And here comes the best choice - MyRecover.
With MyRecover, you can find your deleted photos back with a few clicks, and it has many shining points:
● Compatible with Windows OS: Windows 11/10/8/7 SP1 & Server are all supported.
● Flexibility: Recover 200+ types of files such as Word, PPT, Excel, Photos, Videos, Audios, Emails, Webpages, and Compressed files.
● Functionality: Recover the deleted/lost files from SSD/HDD. And it supports file systems including NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, and ReFS in Windows.
Then you can click this Download Software button to install this tool on your PC. And follow the easy 3-step guide to recover your deleted photos:
1. First, click the partition or disk where your photos are saved before. And click Start Scan to let it be scanned.
2. Then you can see your deleted photos and other missing files after Quick Scan and Deep Scan automatically. You can type the filename of your photos in the search box or use the Filter feature to find your photos quickly.
3. Next, check the scanning result. Select a new location to store your recovered photos. After that, click on the Recover X files button to begin to recover deleted photos from Google Drive.
Way 2. Contact Google Drive Support
How to recover permanently deleted files from Google Drive? If your photos have not been permanently deleted for too long, you can contact Google Drive Support to have them restore your deleted photos for you. And here are the steps to get a connection with Google Drive Support:
1. Navigate to the Google Drive Help website, and sign in to your Google account.
2. Input the information and tick the box between “I consent to allow Google to attempt to recover files…”. Then press the Submit button to send the request.
3. Wait for its reply to solve how to retrieve permanently deleted files from Google Drive in about 12-48 hours.
Advanced: How to recover deleted files from Google Drive
In addition to how to restore permanently deleted files from Google Drive, there are some other methods on how to recover deleted files from Google Drive. If your files are lost or deleted, you can try these ways to find your missing Google Drive files.
Way 1. Recover deleted files in Activity Panel
There is a part in Google Drive called Activity, it will record your operations like adding, editing, deleting, sharing, and so on. Go to the Activity Panel and maybe you will find your deleted or lost files.
1. Go to the Google Drive site and choose My Drive > click the info icon in the top-right corner.
2. Choose Activity to check if your deleted files are here.
Way 2. Recover deleted files from Trash
If your files are deleted but not permanently deleted, then they will go to the Trash in Google Drive. But it will save the files for only 30 days. So if your files are deleted recently, you can go to the Trash to recover them.
1. Go to the Google Drive site and sign into your account.
2. Select Trash on the left menu. If your deleted files are here, right-click on them to choose Restore.
Way 3. Recover deleted files from Recycle Bin
If your Google Drive files are uploaded or synced from your PC, you can go to the Recycle Bin to see if the original files are there. Then you can recover deleted files from Recycle Bin easily.
1. Go to the Recycle Bin on your desktop and locate your deleted files.
2. If your deleted files are here, right-click on them to choose Restore. If your deleted files have been cleaned up, you can consider using a professional file recovery tool like MyRecover.
Written in the end
You may know how to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive now. If you want a fast way to recover them, you can try an easy data recovery tool like MyRecover, which can help you to recover data with a few clicks for free.