[3 Reliable Ways] How to Transfer Music to iPhone without iTunes
You might not want the way that iTunes does when sending music to iPhone. Read this passage and easily transfer music to iPhone without iTunes.
How to listen to MP3 music on iPhone without iTunes
I'm looking for a way to transfer my MP3 music to my iPhone. I have searched the web. Tons of tips for using iTunes to do it. I want to bypass that. How can I download MP3 music to iPhone without iTunes?
- Question from Macrumors.com
Can you transfer music to iPhone without iTunes?
iTunes is a traditional iOS transfer tool for iPhone users to transfer playlists to iPhone, so they can enjoy songs on their iPhone at any time. However, iTunes does not work very well in all conditions because of some shortcomings. For example, if you sync your iTunes playlists, the newly added music will erase the old one every time. And you can only download the music purchased on iTunes.
So lots of users would like to find another to download music to iPhone. Actually, you can do so. Besides iTunes, there are many ways to manually add music to iPhone without iTunes, such as using FoneTool, Dropbox, Google Play Music, etc. And all of them will not replace the old music with new one.
Next, you can refer to the following content, we will list 3 ways of sending music from computer to iPhone without iTunes easily.
How to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes easily
To quickly add songs from computer to iPhone, here we recommend FoneTool, which is a popular and professional iOS transfer app specially designed for iOS devices. With this tool, you can easily transfer music from computer to your iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, X. And Here are some features of it.
- Fast Transfer: It is higher than the average speed on the market. Sending thousands of music can take just several minutes.
- Selectively transfer: This software allows comes with great flexibility. You can choose specific items to add to your iPhone.
- Universal Transfer: It comes with various features, like transferring music from iPhone to PC, and it also helps you to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone.
- Widely compatible: It’s compatible with all of the iOS systems, even the latest iOS 16/15, iPhone 14/13/12/11, iPad Pro 2022.
- Support multiple music files: It supports most mainstream music file types. You can transfer MP3 files, Wav, m4a, FLAC, etc. from computer to iPhone without iTunes.
Then follow the steps below to see how to put and play MP3, FLAC, m4a, and other music files on iPhone with FoneTool.
Step 1. Download FoneTool and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2. Run FoneTool, and choose "Phone Transfer" on the left column. Move mouse to PC to iPhone mode, and click "Start Transfer" to launch it.
Step 3. Drag and drop music from computer to the box.
Step 4. Click Start Transfer to start the task right away.
Then just wait for seconds, and your music will be shown on your iPhone. You can open Apple Music app on your iPhone to find the transferred songs.
YouTube Music service is widely used around the world. You can upload your music to Youtube Music from your computer. Then you can enjoy your music with your iPhone.
Step 1. Access Youtube Music from your computer and sign in with your Google account.
Step 2. Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner and click on "Upload Music".
Step 3. Select the music files you have saved on your computer and upload them. You can also select multiple uploads at once.
3. Listen to your music on your iPhone after it’s loaded. Also, you can make it offline.
Dropbox allows users to upload files to the cloud and share them on their different devices. Then we can use this way to send music to your iPhone.
1. Download Dropbox on both your computer and iPhone, and install it. Then, sign in Dropbox with the same account.
2. Download free music from internet and Dropbox supports music with file extension like, .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav.
3. Open Dropbox folder on the laptop or desktop via Dropbox app, then drag and drop all of the music you want to listen into this folder.
4. Start the Dropbox app on your iPhone and listen to these songs via a network. But if you don’t have an internet connection, you can mark songs as "Favorite" to make them available offline.
This is how to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes, you can try the above ways to add mp3, .aiff, .m4a, or .wav music to your iPhone or even iPad, or iPod without iTunes. Hope these methods can really help you. But by contrast, FoneTool can be a nice choice. It directly transfers music to your device, and it also performs well in sending other data to your iPhone, like transfer videos from computer to iPhone.