[2022 Guide] SanDisk Data Recovery for SD Card, USB, SSD
Lost files stored on SanDisk SD card, USB or SSD? Don’t worry! There is one professional SanDisk data recovery software that can help you recover deleted files quickly.
Why need SanDisk data recovery?
SanDisk is the third-largest manufacturer of flash memory products in the world. Its main products include memory cards, USB flash drives and solid state drives. These products are used in cameras, DSLRs, camcorders, music players, etc. Due to its excellent price to performance ratio, SanDisk is always the first choice for users.
However, even storage devices made by SanDisk are not immune to damage and data loss. The saved data may be lost due to a number of factors.
● Accidental deletion. The space of memory card is limited, so we need to delete some data to free up space, but sometimes we will accidentally delete some important data.
● Incorrect operation. Many incorrect actions can lead to data loss on storage device, such as removing the memory card from the computer without clicking Safely Removal Hardware.
● Intentional or unintentional formatting. Sometimes we have no choice but to format the memory card to fix the error. However, we may format the hard disk by mistake due to careless clicks.
In short, many factors can lead to data loss, so we must perform SanDisk data recovery to recover data from SanDisk memory card, USB drive or SSD.
Can you perform SanDisk data recovery?
Fortunately, it’s possible to perform SanDisk data recovery. There are many data recovery tools that can help you recover deleted or lost files from SanDisk SSD, USB and SD card.
When files are deleted, it does not mean that they are permanently deleted. The system deletes the entries for those files, marking this area as "ready for new files". No matter what is the causes of the issue, as long as deleted files are not overwritten by new files, then the SanDisk data recovery software can find them.
When you find data loss, you should stop using your SanDisk USB, SD card, CF card, SSD and perform SanDisk data recovery as soon as possible. If the deleted files are overwritten by new data, then no recovery software in the world can find them.
The Best SanDisk data recovery software
There are many SanDisk data recovery software in the market, from free to expensive. Here we recommend a very cost-effective and easy-to-use one. That’s MyRecover. The software does not require expert skills or knowledge - all you have to do is connect your SD card, USB or SSD to computer and click the scan button to find all lost files.
Outstanding features of ADR for Windows
● Supports Data Recovery in Various Situations. System crashes, accidental deletion, virus attacks, disk formatting, etc.
● Supports Any Kind of Disk-based Storage Media. SSD, HDD, USB flash drive, external hard drive, SD card, etc.
● Recover Any Types of Files in Original Format. Documents, texts, pictures, videos, audios, emails, compressed files, etc.
● Highly-Compatible. Supports NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, ReFS in Windows 11/10/8/7. (Compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit OS.)
● High-Speed. With an advanced scan engine and robust data recovery algorithm, ADR for Windows can find and recover deleted or lost data at a very high speed.
SanDisk recovery software free download
ADR for Windows is able to recover 200+ types of data from SanDisk SD card, USB, or SSD. It’s free to let the tool scan the device and you can recover data up to 30 MB each time. Below is the download button.
How to use SanDisk data recovery software to find lost files
With ADR for Windows, you can get back deleted or lost data from SanDisk SD card, USB, SSD quickly and safely.
1. Open ADR for Windows > Connect your SD card, USB flash drive or SSD to computer and make it can be recognized > Choose your device > Click Start Scan to begin.
2. It will automatically search your memory card to find deleted or lost files. You can type some keywords in the search box to quickly find the files you need.
3. Choose the files you want to recover > Select a place to save them and that’s it. (You can recover any files during the scanning process.)
We can perform SanDisk data recovery to get back lost files from SanDisk SD card, USB flash drive and SSD. When we find data loss, we should immediately stop using the device, connect it to the computer and rely on SanDisk data recovery software to find the lost files. As long as the deleted files have not been overwritten, then there is a good chance that they can be recovered.
PS: SanDisk data recovery software does not guarantee that you will get your lost data back every time. To ensure data security, you can backup your memory card with AOMEI Backupper. This tool can help you backup all content or selected files on SanDisk SD card, USB, SSD daily/weekly/monthly.