How to Recover Deleted ALBM Files?
Have you ever deleted an ALBM file, and don't know how to recover ALBM files? This guide will include the fastest and easiest ALBM file recovery method. the In this guide, You can learn the fastest and easiest way to recover deleted ALBM files on this page.
What is an ALBM file?
A file with the ALBM file extension is a file type used in earlier versions of HP photo printing software - Photosmart Photo Printing, which allows you to edit, organize and share photos.
The ALBM file format works similarly to the ZIP file format and contains photos in a proprietary format that can be easily converted to.jpg files by simply changing the extension of each photo file. Here are two ways to achieve it:
Way 1: Use a program like 7-zip. Simply change the ALBM files to a ZIP file and open it with 7-zip. Then, extract the photos from a folder called ImageStore X (X is just an integer number) and change it to. JPG file.
Way 2: Use image converter - Konverter. It is able to extract photos from an ALBM file and turns them into JPG images. It keeps things organized like the original.
After converting to a.JPG file, you can use software like Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop to open or edit it as you like.
How to Open ALBM Files?
It's easy to access ALBM files. On Windows, you can use either HP Photosmart Essential or Konverter. If you're on a Mac, HP Photosmart Essential v3.5 is your go-to option. These tools help you unveil the contents of ALBM files effortlessly. Firstly, click the ALBM file to bring up the context menu; Click "Open with" and a list of available applications; Then, click the "HP Photosmart Essential" option. The ALBM file will open in the program.
Can You Recover Deleted ALBM Files？
Of course, ALBM files can be recovered. If an ALBM file has been lost due to accidental or intentional deletion, formatting, storage device cleanup, a virus attack, or system failure.
Don’t worry, the files are not really lost when they are deleted. The deletion process only removes the reference path, while the actual contents remain intact. The content will be kept until new data occupies the space of the deleted file, So please don’t do the following things:
- Stop using your storage device immediately.
- Add new files to your storage device.
- Don’t format your storage device again.
- Don’t save your recovered ALBM files to their original location.
How to Recover Deleted ALBM Files?
So, if you've lost ALBM files, don't panic. Think of MyRecover as your digital rescue team. It works like digital detectives, undoing accidental deletes, formatting mishaps, and even virus attacks. It's easy to use,
- 200+ file formats: Recover deleted Microsoft Word, ALBM files, Excel, PPT, PDF, WPS files, etc.
- Advanced scanning method: MyRecover runs Quick Scan & Deep Scan automatically to search all the recoverable files.
- Locate ALBM files quickly: specify the filename, saved path, date, or size to filter your needed files.
- Convenience: Retain the original filename, path, format for the deleted files and high quality.
- Excellent compatibility: Support NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, and ReFS file systems and be compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Sever PC.
Steps for Recovering ALBM Files
Check the following instructions or the detailed tutorial to learn how to use reliable data recovery software - MyRecover to recover lost data.
Step 1. Download MyRecover, install and start the program.
Step 2: Next, opt for your desired disk that saved ALBM files before, and initiate the scanning process by clicking Start Scan.
Step 3. It will run Quick Scan and Deep Scan automatically to find out all the deleted ALBM files. For a quicker find, use the Filter feature or go to the original location in the left panel.
Step 4. Pick out the ALBM files you want and hit click Recover x files to recover deleted ALBM files. It will display the number of selected files and their full size.
Step 5. You will then be asked to select a location. Please select a new location instead of the original location to prevent potential data overwriting.
Congratulations. Your ALBM files recovery is complete!
- By following this guide, you still can recover deleted 3FR, ANI, WMV, DBF, ASPX, LAB, etc and more than 200 file formats.
- In addition, this software is able to recover deleted files in Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022, etc.
- It supports free ALBM file recovery up to 30MB. To recover more deleted/missing files from local hard drives, upgrading MyRecover is a better and more cost-effective choice.
Dealing with lost ALBM files can be quite worrying, but if you follow the right steps, it is still very possible to recover deleted ALBM files. One of the best ways to do this is to use top-notch data recovery software like MyRecover. It is important to act quickly and start the data recovery process immediately.
It also helps to take some precautions. Regular backups and the use of reliable storage devices can reduce the chances of losing your data. If disaster does strike, you'll be able to restore files from backups quickly and get your files back in no time.
1. How to Recover Deleted ALBM Files?
Here is a simple procedure to recover ALBM files using data recovery software like MyRecover.
- Download and open this software. Select the desired disk and click Start Scan.
- Wait until the scanning process is complete. Then, locate the deleted ALBM files and click Recover xxx files.
- Select a new location to save the recovered files.
2. What will open an ALBM file?
An ALBM file is primarily owned by Photosmart Photo Printing of HP Development Company, L.P. HP Photosmart Essential 2.5 is free photo editing, organizing, printing and sharing software. So you can use it to open ALBM files.
3. How to recover deleted ALBM files on Mac?
You can also use data recovery software to recover deleted ALBM files on Mac systems and there are many options available, such as Disk Drill, Stellar Data Recovery, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, Recoverit, etc.