As known to many users, with the increasing amount of the data and files stored in the computer, the hard drive in Windows 7 would face a heavy burden. As a result, there would be some inevitable disk problems. For example, the computer may run more and more slowly. What's worse, the system may crash if the free space on the hard drive of Windows 7 is extremely low. Many users would search for the best countermeasure on the Internet. Some people think that they can delete these useless files regularly, which can just release the bad effect of the problem. But the problems should be solved fundamentally.
So as far as I am concerned, the best way is to upgrade hard disk from a small and old one to a big and new one. After purchasing a new hard disk, some people would just reinstall the operating system and the applications, and then copy all the data and files to the new disk. However, this operation is not only time-consuming, but also risky of losing data. Therefore, as for this problem, it can be resolved perfectly by disk clone. Then, I would like to introduce you how to clone a hard drive Windows 7 perfectly with a free and excellent clone software.
Clone a Hard Drive in Windows 7 with AOMEI Backupper
As one of the best clone software, Data Backup Tool of
AOMEI is an all-in-one and easy-to-use tool for clone. It can work with Windows
operating system editions since Windows 2000, such as XP, windows 8, Vista, Server 2003, 2008,
2011, 2012 etc. It provides both disk and partition
clone and the operations can be carried out easily due to its detailed operation
demonstration. The picture below is its main interface.
Along with the function of clone, this powerful tool also has many other features, such as, disk, partition, system backup and restore, and so on. After the demonstration, you probably have some acknowledgement of clone. If you need any help, just download this freeware.Related Articles:
- How to Backup Server 2003 System State?
- Best Backup Freeware for System Backup
- Free and Powerful Windows Restore Software
- Powerful Disk Image Software for Windows Server 2008
- Backup Hard Drive for Windows Server 2003
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Freeware
- Excellent Freeware for System Incremental Backup
- How to Transfer Operating System to another Hard Drive
- How to Image a Hard Drive in Windows 7 Easily with Powerful Tool?
- Realize Windows 7 System Backup and Restore with Professional Tool