The Best Virtuallab Alternative for Windows (2023)
In this article, you can get detailed information about Virtuallab Data Recovery and its best alternative MyRecover.
"I have lost all my important files on Windows. I need them urgently but I don't know how to recover them. I used to use VirtualLab Data Recovery to recover lost files on Windows, but now my computer seems to not work with VirtualLab Data Recovery, Is there any VirtualLab alternative?” – Matt
Indeed, one of the most disastrous and annoying situations for computer users is data loss. We have all experienced the unfortunate moment of accidentally losing data. This article will provide you with some information about Virtuallab data recovery and the best Virtuallab alternative for Windows.
About Virtuallab Data Recovery
VirtualLab Data Recovery offers a comprehensive solution to retrieve lost data from a variety of storage devices, including hard drives, camera cards, CD/DVD content, and more. Its robust feature includes disk recovery, recovery of deleted files, emails, photos, etc.
Guide to data recovery with VirtualLab
Step 1: Download and install VirtualLab software on your Windows computer. Make sure to close all other applications. You can see a list of logical volumes on your computer.
Step 2: Choose one and click the "Recover" button. If you're familiar with file system details, you can adjust "Advanced Settings" before clicking "Recover."
Step 3: After a moment, VirtualLab will scan the disk space. This step's duration depends on the size of the unused disk space. Wait for it to finish to ensure successful file recovery.
Step 4: Once the scan is complete, you'll see a file/folder tree. Select a new location to save files.
The Best Virtuallab Data Recovery Alternative
If you need to recover data urgently, Virtuallab Data Recovery may not be a good choice. You can consider using the professional data recovery software chosen by most users - MyRecover.
MyRecover is a top Windows data recovery software for individuals and professionals. Powerful recovery features meet almost all your needs. It gets good reviews for its speed and high success rate in recovering the files you want.
Steps to recover data using MyRecover
Step 1. Install and run MyRecover. Choose the disk where you've lost your files and select Start Scan.
Step 2. It will run two advanced scanning methods Quick Scan & Deep Scan automatically and display all the found files on the selected disk.
- Type: Select the file type (Documents, Images, Videos, Audios, Mails, Webpages, Compressed files, etc.)
- Date modified: Set the date (today, yesterday, last 7/30 days, etc.)
- Size: Filter the file size (<128KB, 128KB~1MB, 1MB~ 512MB, 512MB above, etc.)
Step 3. Choose the deleted or lost files you want to restore. Press the "Recover x files" button to begin the recovery process.
Step 4. Choose a new location to save the recovered files and click Select Folder to confirm. Your files will be recovered in a few minutes or more, depending on the amount of data you want to restore.
MyRecover vs. Virtuallab Data Recovery Comparison
Virtuallab Data Recovery
- Get data from the harmed or un-mounted volume
- Offer an uncommon RAID constructor
- Recover RAID arrays
- Provide quick scanning capabilities
- Support partition recovery
- Save scan results for future recovery
- High satisfaction with email and picture recovery
- Retain the original file names and directory structure
- Free version offers 1GB
- No support Windows 10, 11
- Interface less user-friendly
- No deep scan feature available and not fast
- The trial version does not permit file-saving
- Virtuallab Data Recovery: $39.96
- Multiple data loss scenarios
- Supports 200+ file types
- Automatically run quick scan and deep scan
- Enable file filtering and preview
- Retain original file names, paths and formats of deleted files
- provide thorough results
- User-friendly interface
- Support Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and Windows Server
- Have a high success rate and fast speed
- Supports free recovery of up to 30MB
- cheap price but multiple recovery functions
- 30 days money back guarantee
- No support MacOS
- MyRecover Pro: $39.95
- MyRecover Technician: $99.00
If you are searching for a VirtualLab alternative for Windows, get professional data recovery software MyRecover instead. It is the best Virtuallab alternative and will meet your needs and avoid lengthy service procedures. Comparing all aspects, it is the first choice for data recovery.
Please remember to make a backup first to eliminate any risks that may arise. You should use Windows backup software like AOMEI Backupper Standard to automatically back up your data regularly.