(2023) IObit Undelete Review: Is It Worth Trying？
Is IObit Undelete data recovery good enough? You can read this IObit Undelete review to know its key features, pros, cons and more. Also, get the excellent IObit Undelete alternative
IObit Undelete is one of many data recovery apps on the market, but it also happens to be one of the few completely free options. Some users think that IObit Undelete cannot recover their deleted or lost data such as pictures or videos. So here comes the question：
Can it help you recover important lost files?
What are the features, pros and cons of IObit Undelete？
Is it possible to recover deleted files from hard drives via IObit Undelete?
Is there any alternative to IObit Undelete?
In this Obit Undelete review, we'll thoroughly examine all its features and recovery process. Our goal is to determine whether it lives up to its promise of recovering missing files effectively. Stay tuned for our findings! Continue reading this IObit Undelete review and you will see the information you want.
IObit Undelete Review: Features, Pros & Cons
IObit Undelete, created by IObit, is a user-friendly undelete tool. Its purpose is to assist users in recovering deleted and lost files, including documents, videos, graphics, music, and others.
This software is versatile and capable of recovering files from various sources such as HDDs, SSDs, USB drives, SD cards, and more.
Now, let’s scroll down to dive into its key features, pros, and cons on this IObit Undelete Data Recovery review.
- Complete target scan and detection: Allows you to perform a complete target scan of disks or systems to which you are not sure the lost files belong. And automatically detects all the recoverable data.
- Apply to various data loss scenarios such as accidental deletion, hard drive formatting, virus attacks, and other improper operations, etc.
- Deep Scan: Track down all the lost and deleted documents, photos, and media files on your selected drive. If possible, it can retrieve more data even lost for years.
- File Evaluation before Recovery: The lost files status (Excellent, Good, and Poor) will be displayed after the scan.
- A user-friendly interface
- Completely free
- Support lightly-formatted hard drives
- Portable and no need to install
- Support very few additional features
- Not all file types are recoverable
- The algorithm cannot always identify recoverable files
- Upgrades and ad removal come at an extra cost
- Cannot recover filenames effectively
- Only support Windows
How to Recover Deleted Files from Hard Drives with IObit Undelete
IObit Undelete is easy to use, allowing users to recover deleted or lost files with clicks. Please follow these simple steps:
Step 1. Download IObit Undelete from the official IObit website and run it on your PC. There are two types of scanning options – Select File Type and Select File Location.
Step 2. Switching to the Select File Location tab, select the device that saved your deleted or missing data, and click Scan. The scanning process will take a few minutes to complete.
Step 3. Then, a list of found files will be displayed. This list includes File name, Path, Recoverability, Size, and Date Modified. Choose the checkbox next to its file name and Recover.
Step 4. Select a directory to save the recovered data and the recovery process will be completed.
Recover Deleted Files via the Best IObit Undelete Alternative
If IObit Undelete doesn't meet your expectations or you want to have more additional features, in this case, how to safely recover videos and pictures?
Luckily, you don’t have to worry, here’s a great IObit Undelete alternative, MyRecover that can solve these problems easily. It is a highly recommended option. It excels at recovering deleted and lost files from both internal/external hard drives, USBs, SD cards, and more.
MyRecover stands out mainly because it offers additional features that IObit Undelete cannot, such as advanced scanning methods, high data recovery rate
s, and suitable for more complex data recovery scenarios.
- Recover 200+ types of files: images, videos, MS Office files, WPS files, folders, ZIP, RAR, websites, etc.
- Enable advanced file filtering and preview by file type, Size, Date, etc. to save your time and effort.
- All-inclusive: Apply to a variety of data loss scenarios such as deletion, disk formatting, system crashes, or virus infection,
- Advanced scanning method: MyRecover runs Quick Scan & Deep Scan automatically to search all the recoverable files on your selected drive.
- Preserve the original file names, paths, and formats of deleted files
- Pause, filter, or preview specific files during scanning
- Cheap price
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Support Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Windows Server
- No support for Mac and Linux OS.
How to recover deleted or missing files quickly? Please follow the steps below:
Step 1. Install and run MyRecover, then choose the drive that saved your deleted or missing files. Click Start Scan.
Step 2. MyRecover will scan your drive automatically and thoroughly to locate all the found data.
- Type: Select the file type (Documents, Images, Videos, Audios, Mails, Webpages, Compressed files, etc.)
- Date modified: Set the date (today, yesterday, last 7/30 days, etc.)
- Size: Filter the file size (<128KB, 128KB~1MB, 1MB~ 512MB, 512MB above, etc.)
Step 3. A list of retrievable data will appear. Choose your desired files to recover, and click Recover x files. The Recover button displays the number of selected files and their total size.
Step 4. Select a new location to save the recovered files and click Select Folder to confirm it. Your files will be recovered in a few minutes or longer, depending on the amount of data you want to recover.
After reading this IObit Undelete review, you may have a clearer understanding of IObit Undelete. You can recover deleted and lost files from various storage devices via this software.
If you are looking for an alternative with more features than IObit Undelete. Consider using powerful data recovery software like MyRecover. It can recover lost and deleted files with a high data recovery success rate.