The reason why should backup files
1. As we all know, computer loss, theft, natural disaster and accident deletion can cause the loss of the data which you pay much price to create and accumulate. So storing all of your data in only one place is dangerous. Try to back up all files on computer can pledge your data security.
2. After backing up all files on computer, you can restore data when any data loss happen.
3. Creating a backup of all files means having data saved in two places, but it’s also important to make sure that those two places aren’t on the same type of device. For example, if you have 3 copies of a working document on your computer, if your computer crashes, you will still lose all three. So it is essential to guarantee that you have a copy of all your files in case of anything unexpected happens.
How to back up all files on computer:
All files are files which exist in the disk. So backing up all files on computer means to do a disk backup. A fast, easy to use and efficient software-AOMEI Backupperoffer this service for free. Then let me show you in detail.
Step 1.On the first place, download AOMEI Backupper, install and launch it.
Step 2.Select the Disk Backup under the Backup option.
Step 3.Enter a “Task Name” to distinguish the backup from others. And then select the disk you want to backup. Make sure the external hard drive has sufficient space to store the image files, or it will pop up a warning.
Step 5.Check the “Schedule” box if you want to do the disk backup automatically in a fixed time. You can choose and set up the frequency according to the wizard.
Step 5.View and confirm that you have set up everything well as your wish, then click the “Start Backup” to begin the operation.
Step 6.Select the “Finish” button when all the manipulation is done.
1. Do not extract the external device when operation is not done.
2. The storage device you use to store the image files must have enough spare space, otherwise the backup will not success.
3. The files under using can not be backed up. So before you begin the backup, make sure that all files you need to backup are closed.